MNL Solar Energy Services
Placing extra energy into renewable energy.
MNL is widely recognized as the leader in ecological improvements and agrivoltaic management in the energy industry. Our years of expert consultation, complete portfolio of services, and exceptional installation craftsmanship has produced thousands of acres of native grasses and pollinator habitats planted and professionally managed.
Site-specific consultation and expertise available for all stages of project development – provided in person or virtually.
- Vegetation Establishment & Management Plans (VEMP/VMP)
- Pollinator Habitat Plans
- Pre-construction site evaluation and planning
- Ecological site evaluation / SWPPP consulting
- Brownfield, landfill, challenged site evaluations
- Threatened and endangered species assessments
- Pollinator Scorecards – both planning and establishment goals
- Custom Seed Mix Design
- Grazing Vegetation Management Plans
Offering a full suite of installation options expertly crafted by our experienced crews or pre-qualified local mission partners meeting our stringent specifications and warranty requirements.
- Moderate/light civil improvements
- Drainage solutions
- Land preparation (clearing, grubbing, grading)
- Site stabilization (mulching, hydro-mulching, etc.)
- Temporary or permanent pre-seeding
- SWPPP installation & maintenance
- Installation of final permanent seed mix
- Landscape screening: tree and shrub installation
- Forestry mowing and clearing
- SWPPP inspections and records management
Vegetation Management Services (O & M)
Understanding each solar site is unique, MNL provides complete land and vegetation management services specifically developed for your project.
- Agrivoltaic strategies and implementation
- Grazing plan implementation
- Mechanical vegetation control
- Certified herbicide treatments
- SWPPP inspections
- Seasonal snow management
- Module washing and snow clearing
- Long–term vegetation modeling
- Vegetation Site Assessments
Native Seed Mixes, Landscape Screening, & Other Product Offerings
The most complete offering of native/local origin, and pollinator friendly seed mixes available to meet your site goals.
- Native/local origin and pollinator friendly solar seed mixes
- Trees and shrubs for screening applications
- Direct work with regulatory agencies to help guide seed mix approval for solar sites
- Mix design to meet BWSR Pollinator Standards for Solar as well as height, moisture, budget, and other site goals.
Our energy services process.
We work closely with the project partners to understand the vegetative, operational, and management goals of each solar location. This insight provides the basis for site specific pollinator habitat and low maintenance vegetation management (O&M) options like grazing.