MNL is excited to introduce a new way to easily add Minnesota native wildflowers and grasses to your property. For the first time ever, we’re offering individual species full trays for off-season preordering. Each tray includes 36 XL plugs of the species of your choice at a lower price point than our regular plant kits or Build-A-Kit tray options.
What are the benefits to an individual species tray?
Individual species trays are the perfect way to enhance an existing native wildflower planting. You can:
- Add more of your favorite wildflower.
- Plant a specific blossom color you might be missing.
- Select a spring, summer, or fall blooming species so you can enjoy wildflowers all throughout the growing season.
- Strategically attract specific types of pollinators, bees, butterflies, insects, and other critters by adding their favorite host plant, food, or nectar source.
- Include a grass or sedge for a more full appearance and provide support for your Minnesota native wildflowers.
If you’re starting from scratch, individual species trays are also a fantastic way to:
- Create an attractive cluster of your favorite native wildflower or grass.
- Convert an existing flowerbed into a native planting
- Affordably cover a larger planting area with your favorite species.
We currently have over 85 species ready for pre-order and plan to add more as time goes on. Check back often for updated offerings!
You can browse the full selection here: MNL Individual Species Trays